Imply Long Term Support (LTS) releases and Short Term Support (STS) releases include preview features that are at one of two possible lifecycle stages:
Alpha: An alpha feature may include major bugs or performance issues. It may also be otherwise feature-limited. Alpha features are not ready for production use, but are instead suitable for feature previews and learning environments.
Alpha features may be subject to significant changes or removal without prior notice.
Beta: Beta features should be suitable for production scenarios. However, you should only enable a beta feature after testing in a staging environment. When you feel comfortable to move to production, enable beta features in closely monitored scenarios.
Imply Druid preview features
For preview Imply Druid features, refer to individual feature documentation for instructions to enable the feature.
- Apache Kafka extraction namespace
- Concurrent compaction
- Guardrail for subquery results using
- Confluent schema registry ingestion support
- Imply View Manager
- Indexed tables
- Indexer process
- Rollup during automatic compaction
- Row and column security
- Segment locking
- Time series functions
- Window functions
- Changing segment granularity in automatic compaction - finer to coarser only
- Dynamic auto scaling for Kinesis
- Dynamic config provider
- Enhanced IP support, including IPv6
- Enhanced query planning for correlated subqueries
- Expression aggregator
- Kerberos extension
- Microsoft Azure extension
- Query from deep storage
- Replacing existing segments using tombstones
- Segment-level caching on the broker
- Sort-merge join and hash shuffle join for SQL-based ingestion
- SQL-compatible null handling
- SQL query cancelling
Pivot preview features
Preview features can be individually enabled or disabled in the Pivot UI. See Feature flags for more information.
Preview features in Pivot: