The Pivot API is available only for Imply Private (i.e., self-hosted) or for Imply Cloud when using direct-access mode. You need direct network access to the Pivot application server.
You can use the API to create, modify, and delete resources in Pivot.
To enable the API you need to add the following to the Pivot configuration file:
You can then go to the API page to create a token.
Once you create the token, you must supply it with an
x-imply-api-token header when making requests to
The Pivot APIs include:
- Users API: The user object describing a user and their roles
- User Auths API: The user authorization containing a hashed password
- Roles API The roles that a user can belong to
- Connections API: The connections describing clusters that can be connected to
- Data Cubes API: The data cubes (and their access permissions)
- Dashboards API: The dashboards (and their access permissions)
- Alerts API: The alerts you want to send your team
- Reports API: The scheduled reports you want to send your team
?prettyto the URL formats the return values as pretty printed JSON.