You can use the Imply Polaris APIs to programmatically manage your tables, files, and ingestion tasks. See API overview for information and examples on how to get started using the APIs.
- Events API: Load data from an external data stream.
- Files API: Upload, list, and delete files.
- Ingestion Jobs API: Launch and track the status of ingestion jobs.
- Ingestion Templates API: View and update ingestion templates.
- Performance API: Track performance of a deployment.
- Tables API: Manage tables and their data.
For a list of all endpoints, see the API reference index.